Scholarships and RewardsThe institute has the provision for awarding the following scholarships and rewards to the deserving performers:
- Merit scholarship: Up to Rs. 1 lakh for applicants having a first-class career and securing at least 75 percentile in CAT/XAT/CMAT and at least 75 percent in GMAT.
- Merit scholarship for women candidates: 20 percent additional merit scholarship for female applicants fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria.
- Defense personnel: Wards of defense personnel are eligible for a scholarship of Rs. 50,000.
*Only one of the above mentioned pre-admission scholarships can be availed. 50% of the scholarship availed will be disbursed at the end of the first year and next 50% at the end of the second year of PGDM.
- Rewards for the excellent Academic Performance during PGDM. Rupee 1 lakh cash scholarship for each student based on academic performance above a threshold level.
- Rewards for outstanding Summer Internships.