POST-GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (AICTE APPROVED PART-TIME)
To download PGDM Admission Brochure: clickhere
The ProgrammeThe Post-Graduate Diploma in Management for Professionals was started by the Institute in July 1986 at Delhi. The programme was started by IMI Bhubaneswar in September 2013. The programme offered by IMI is a reflection of its two year full time programme in terms of its content and academic rigor keeping in view the commitment of IMI to promote post-experience management education in the country.
The programme is designed to impart knowledge and skills in the basic and functional areas of management. It is meant for Professionals who have not had the opportunity to acquire formal management education. The programme is approved by AICTE.
- AICTE Approved Programme
- Ranked amongst the top emerging B-Schools in India
- Innovative, Industry relevant pedagogy
- Course flexibly designed for Weekends/Weekdays
- Module based learning and industry recognized certification
- Flexibility to complete in 5 years
- Opportunity to be a member of vast and strong IMI alumni network
- Aesthetic infrastructure and Academic ambience
- To impart theoretical knowledge in the basic and functional areas of management
- To enhance understanding of real world business complexities by exposing students to case studies and experiential learning situations
- To develop analytical skills among students for taking decisions at the work place by imparting understanding of management tools and techniques
- To inculcate values and attitudes which contribute to a socially sensitive & ethical behavior